27/07/2015, 09:58 - americano: I love these black dicks
27/07/2015, 09:59 - Roberto: they are very good
27/07/2015, 09:59 - americano: Yes. Makes me so horny
27/07/2015, 10:07 - americano:
27/07/2015, 10:07 - americano: Me now
27/07/2015, 10:08 - Roberto: like me
27/07/2015, 10:09 - Roberto: but some friends are coming for fuck
27/07/2015, 10:09 - americano: Mmmmmmm nice!
27/07/2015, 10:10 - Roberto: after I want go to the beach
27/07/2015, 10:10 - americano: :)
27/07/2015, 10:10 - Roberto: let's go?
27/07/2015, 10:10 - americano: What friends? And where?
27/07/2015, 10:11 - Roberto: i'm going to the beach alone
27/07/2015, 10:11 - americano: Oh I see. Lol. Cool. Well let me know later and maybe I join.
27/07/2015, 10:11 - americano: I'm looking for good black dick here now but can't find so far
27/07/2015, 10:33 - Roberto: hi
27/07/2015, 10:33 - americano: Hey
27/07/2015, 10:34 - Roberto: I have a black dick for you after Lunch
27/07/2015, 10:34 - americano: Really?!?!?! Wow!!!!!
27/07/2015, 10:36 - Roberto: yes
27/07/2015, 10:36 - americano: Mmmm
27/07/2015, 10:42 - americano: At my place? He can come here now. ;)
27/07/2015, 10:45 - Roberto: come here
27/07/2015, 10:47 - Roberto: let's to lunch together
27/07/2015, 10:48 - americano: Ok cool. Photos of the guys after lunch?
27/07/2015, 10:58 - Roberto:
27/07/2015, 10:59 - americano: Mmmmmmmm wow
27/07/2015, 11:00 - Roberto: come in at 12:00h for lunch
27/07/2015, 11:01 - Roberto: and I call him at 14h
27/07/2015, 11:01 - Roberto: 2pm
27/07/2015, 11:02 - americano: Ok Man. Sounds fun.
27/07/2015, 11:02 - americano: I talked to this guy.
27/07/2015, 11:02 - americano:
27/07/2015, 11:02 - americano:
27/07/2015, 11:03 - Roberto: bring him too
27/07/2015, 11:03 - americano: Wow cool. I can ask.
27/07/2015, 11:05 -Roberto: but say him about my videos without heat
27/07/2015, 11:05 - americano: Ok.
27/07/2015, 11:06 - Roberto: I said for the othey guy to stay here at 2pm
27/07/2015, 11:07 - americano: Ok perfect
27/07/2015, 11:09 - americano: The other guy asked if you are both activos?
27/07/2015, 11:09 - Roberto: yes
27/07/2015, 11:10 - americano: Wow. Ok so much dick I need to receive ;)
27/07/2015, 11:15 - americano: He asked for pics of you. Can I send or you want to send direct to him ?
27/07/2015, 11:16 - americano: He never did group before so sounds a little nervous
27/07/2015, 11:16 - Roberto:
27/07/2015, 11:17 - Roberto:
27/07/2015, 11:17 - americano: Wow that's the other guy? ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜€
27/07/2015, 11:18 - Roberto: yes
27/07/2015, 11:18 - americano: Hot!!!!
27/07/2015, 11:18 - americano: I'm so hard now.
27/07/2015, 11:19 - americano:
27/07/2015, 11:24 - americano: Ok the other guy I talked to does not want to come. It's ok. I know I will love with you two!!!!!
27/07/2015, 11:27 - americano: I will be late again ;). 12:30. I can meet you wherever you go for lunch.
27/07/2015, 11:27 - americano: I'm going to shower now
27/07/2015, 12:20 - Roberto: where are you?
27/07/2015, 12:25 - americano: Waiting bus.
27/07/2015, 12:27 - americano: On bus. Should be there in 5 or 10.
27/07/2015, 12:27 - americano: Where are you eating?
27/07/2015, 12:27 - Roberto: ok
27/07/2015, 12:28 - Roberto: in front of the hotel .
27/07/2015, 12:28 - americano: Ok. I'll text then off bus and waking on street to hotel.
27/07/2015, 12:30 - americano: Esta com fome?
27/07/2015, 12:30 - americano: ;)
27/07/2015, 12:33 -Roberto: kkkk
27/07/2015, 12:34 - Roberto: yes , I'm hunGRY
27/07/2015, 12:34 - americano: Haha. Ok !
27/07/2015, 12:35 - americano: Did you find any more men for today 14:00?
27/07/2015, 12:36 - Roberto: no, I Don't
27/07/2015, 12:36 - Roberto: seems that you are hungry too
27/07/2015, 12:36 - americano: Hahaha. Yes I think so.
27/07/2015, 12:37 - americano: My dream is me and a group of black guys all night. Sleep fuck sleep fuck etc.
27/07/2015, 12:39 - americano: Ok I'm off the bus.
27/07/2015, 12:40 - Roberto: I believe that tomorrow you will realize your dream
27/07/2015, 12:40 - americano: Hummmm
27/07/2015, 12:40 - americano: Maybe I will get hotel here so I can stay late.
Ótimo. Mais vídeos assim longos e com foda massa.
ResponderExcluirTem Whatsaap me ADC 07196192422
ExcluirMuito bom mesmo,porém faltou mais ação. Grito,gemidos.e o rosto.
ResponderExcluirSou louco por vocês Morenos!! Tenho um um fetiche por vocês dois. Bjs
ResponderExcluirAmericano sortudo da porra, esse casado e gostoso!
ResponderExcluir